Blu ray VS Blu ray RIP

Forum o Blu-ray i HD DVD filmovima, i ostalim sadržajima koji se na njima mogu naći.
mrburns
VHS kazeta

Blu ray VS Blu ray RIP

06 pro 2011, 23:11

Interesuje me da li je velika razlika i toliko uocljiva izmedju Blu ray filma i ripovanog blu ray? Sto se tice tezina, skoro je dupla ali koliko se stvarno gubi na kvalitetu?
Bela
DivX v6.x.x

Re: Blu ray VS Blu ray RIP

19 pro 2011, 13:30

Vecinom nema razlike, jer blu ray rip je izvucen film, zvuk, i prevod, a obicno se izbaci visak zvucnih zapisa ono. njemacki, ruski, i sl. a ostavi engleski, izbaci se meni, dodatci i sl. sto vecina negleda tako da sam film u vecini slucajeva ostane iste velicine, i bitratea.
toku5
VHS kazeta

23 pro 2011, 19:35

Jel netko zna da li se može playati Blu-ray film (dakle, NE rip) preko hdd-a (usb 3.0), ili mora biti mkv ?
ivan
DivX v6.x.x

23 pro 2011, 21:38

moze, isprobao na ph a300
toku5
VHS kazeta

24 pro 2011, 08:06

Jel treba kakav poseban softver?
steevy
S-VHS kazeta

13 stu 2012, 08:06

razlika između blu-ray filma na disku i ripa postoji. naime, većina filmova kodira se na disk AVC1 postupkom dok se rip sprema u mkv kontejner postupkom kodiranja x264, koji je daleko restriktivniji od AVC1 codeca. tako, u praksi, imamo na blu-ray disku protok i do 35 Mb/s informacija dok su ripovi u prosjeku do 10-15 Mb/s. iako u prvi mah nema razlike, ona je uočljiva na velikim dijagonalama (50" i većim) i mogu se primjetiti pozadinski artefakti digitalnog dokompresiranja metodom H264, iako slika i dalje ostaje kristalno čista i jasna. dakle, koliko god sadržaja izbacili sa primarnog medija ostaje činjenica da je "main movie" (čak i kad ga se okljaštri na najnužnije) u prosjeku težak do 20 GB a rip svega 4 GB (720 P) ili 8GB (1080 P).

evo jednog zgodnog članka na tu temu: A rip is basically nothing but a compressed from of video much like MP3. Compression works with a codec that is needed to compress that video. Initially there was Divx, then came Xvid, and the recent one is x264 which is a free software library for encoding video streams into the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC format.
Though there are loads of other video codecs, x264 remains to be the best because of the level of quality it delivers with minium bitrate and also for the fact that it is open source.

One of the major constitute of a Video Streme is the Bitrate, then comes the frame resolution and then color resolution/depth. Bitrate in laymen terms is a measure of the rate of information contained in a video stream, its measured in kbps or mbps. Frame resolution is the size of the video (eg 1920x1080) and color res/death which is specified in Bits is used to represent the color of a single pixel... 24bits being the standard.

Usually when we compress a video using x264 we can reduce the Bitrate and frame resolution (color depth is not touched) to get a lesser file size. Codec x264 is an expert in this. It is (through a very complicated algo) able to restrain the video quality by minimizing the bitrate. Result is we get an almost equal video quality with reduced size.

Next come the Audio, which is also compressed in the process though using a different codec and technique, there by reducing the file size futher. For Audio we have AAC,AC3 and MP3 as the codecs (there are more but these being the standard now), with AC3/AAC used for 6 channel audio.

How much we can reduce the size depends on the bitrate of the Video and the Audio and the frame resolution.

For me a BR compressed with x264 with video bitrate of 5 mbps and a resolution of 1280x720(720p) and an Audio encoded in AC3 with a bitrate of 448kbps works best on my current setup.

One more thing the s/w used for doing the compression also is a major factor of what the size and the quality of the resulting file would be. Two different tools using the same standard for compression might still yield two different files sizes with different A/V quality......

Hope this helps........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://www.hifivision.com/movies/10527- ... -rips.html)
Zadnja izmjena: steevy, dana/u 13 stu 2012, 10:21, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Najbolja je tehnologija ona koje još nema :mrgreen:
steevy
S-VHS kazeta

13 stu 2012, 08:56

i još jedan poučan post: Most rips do the following:

1. Drop all extras (that's kinda obvious), encode only the main movie.
2. Reduce video bitrate to about 30% of the original.
3. Drop extra audio and subtitle tracks.
4. Extract smaller lossy core (DTS/AC3) from lossless (i.e. DTS-MA or TrueHD) audio tracks.

Most people can not discern a difference between high-bitrate lossy and lossless audio compressions in double-blind tests, so the only place where you can really expect to see a degradation is in the video stream. On modern H264 encoders you should look for the following three primary artifacts:

•ringing and/or color distortion around sharp edges;
•loss of minor color detail in uniformly-colored areas (i.e., faces looking suspiciously glossy, without wrinkles or minor defects, or blades of grass losing their different shades of green);
•extra grainy noise, especially in areas with smooth color gradients (i.e., the sky).

You rarely see actual motion artifacts in most rips, but if you do, you just know that the rip is terrible - it's pretty difficult to make a (responsible) rip with such a low bitrate as to produce motion artifacts in an HD rip. So, if you're deciding on storing rips or remuxes (with original audio/video streams), consider this:

1. What sort of equipment you'll be using to view them? If you go with an inexpensive 40" LCD, you won't ever see a difference in quality between a good rip and an original blu-ray.
2. Related to the above: do you plan to watch the video on mobile devices? Most cutting-edge devices we have available currently will play 1080p video - but many will struggle with original high-bitrate video; also, storage is a factor - you can get 3-4 1080p rips on a 32Gb device, but often you'll just have space for 1 (one) remux, which is totally uncool.
3. How many movies are you going to watch, and for how long do you plan to store them? If you watch, say, 50 movies a year, you'd need about 1.5 Tb of storage for remuxes - it's quite affordable (especially with newer 4Tb drives); however, if you're maintaining any sort of collection (for example, I have about 500 movies in my collection that I don't expect to delete ever), space quickly becomes an issue - and rips can make a critical difference between "just get another HDD" and "have to build my own RAID array".

(http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showt ... ?tid=61155)
Najbolja je tehnologija ona koje još nema :mrgreen:

Natrag na “Blu-ray i HD DVD filmovi”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.

Ads

Info tab

Ukupno je: 37 korisnika/ca online; 2 registrirana/e, 0 skrivenih i 35 gostiju.
Registriranih korisnika/ca: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]
Najviše korisnika/ca istovremeno online bilo je: 183 dana 12 pro 2016, 09:24.
Ukupno postova: 23572.
Ukupno tema: 3009.
Ukupno korisnika/ca: 7417.
Najnoviji/a korisnik/ca: livi.
Rođendan, danas, nema nitko.