Everyday Dawg Chow: Browns information

Pitanja i diskusije o televizorima.
steckenrider
VHS kazeta

Everyday Dawg Chow: Browns information

18 svi 2018, 08:27

Cleveland Brownsleveland Browns acquire enormous gamble with Baker Mayfield - nonetheless ingesting a difficult season believing he much too the determination of John Dorsey, who built the Oklahoma quarterback the ultimate pick out inside of the 2018 NFL Draft.he Cleveland Browns Bought It Directly With Baker Mayfield - ver mainly because Baker Mayfield popped on to the NFL Draft radar Nate Iese T-Shirt, These include been evaluating him toward Johnny Manziel. That would make the Cleveland Brownschoice of him a mighty curious a single.ayfield goes 1st in the direction of start out hurry in direction of attain QBs inside NFL draft - leveland Brownslengthy appear for a franchise quarterback includes led them in direction of Baker Mayfield the to start with of 4 passers toward be drafted within the best 10 Thursday night time Kyle Rose T-Shirt.rowns had been leaning Bradley Chubb, resolved toward shift with Denzel Ward instead - er a useful resource with encounter of the problem, the Browns have been leaning intensely in direction of Chubb upon Thursday early morning.rowns choose Baker Mayfield 1st overall - ith the unbelievably initially range of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns include picked Baker Mayfield, No. 1 participant upon the PFF Large Board.rowns pick Denzel Ward fourth overal - he previous Ohio Country star was decided on 1st in general following completing the 2017 period with an 91.4 over-all quality, the 3rd-most within the program. He joins initial total variety QB Baker Mayfield.leveland Browns2018 draft Research for just about every selection - hough Mayfield is made up of mentioned he is not moving any place toward hesitate towards perform, the Browns are adamant that Mayfield will not be upon the industry as a newbie.ohn Dorsey, Hue Jackson force conference - VIDEONFLoodell NFL will search at decision kickoff concepts - t the final decision of closing month Once-a-year League Convention, Packers president Mark Murphy claimed the league was on the lookout into the probability of generating adjustments towards kickoffs within just the track record of protection.

Natrag na “Televizori i monitori”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 0 gostiju.

Ads

Info tab

Ukupno je: 14 korisnika/ca online; 1 registriran/a, 0 skrivenih i 13 gostiju.
Registriranih korisnika/ca: Bing [Bot]
Najviše korisnika/ca istovremeno online bilo je: 183 dana 12 pro 2016, 09:24.
Ukupno postova: 23563.
Ukupno tema: 3019.
Ukupno korisnika/ca: 7425.
Najnoviji/a korisnik/ca: Setkanaoknorew.
Rođendan, danas, nema nitko.