3, 6-4, and eighth-seeded John Isner of Unite

Sekcija o kalibraciji televizora i ostale HD opreme, razmjena iskustava, savjeta, testnih alata i postavki nakon kalibracije po modelima.
lw789
DivX v6.x.x

3, 6-4, and eighth-seeded John Isner of Unite

15 ruj 2018, 07:15

BEIJING, China - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic cruised while Serena Williams was made to fight for her win in the China Open on Tuesday. Djokovic put away Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic 6-0, 6-3 in the first round, while Williams lost her serve twice to 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone before prevailing 6-4, 7-5 in the second round. Djokovics run of 100 weeks at the top of the ATP rankings is in danger this week from Rafael Nadal, who defeated Santiago Giraldo of Colombia 6-2, 6-4. Nadal will retake No. 1 if he reaches the final. Williams found herself having to grind against Schiavone in their second set, losing her serve twice and having to break back each time. Schiavone had three set points at 5-3 but Williams won 15 of the last 17 points to survive. Still, Schiavone, who won only one game off Williams at the U.S. Open, won her most against Williams in eight years. "It didnt surprise me," Williams said. "I was definitely more surprised that I played so well in the open, but it was a different circumstance — even though the scoreline looked much easier at the open, it wasnt an easy match. But as for Francesca playing so well today, I wasnt surprised about that." Meanwhile, Venus Williams, a wild-card recipient like Schiavone, fell to Sabine Lisicki of Germany for the first time in four years, 6-1, 6-2. Lisicki didnt face a break point and broke Venus three times. Djokovic will take on Fernando Verdasco in the second round after the Spaniard beat Indian qualifier Somdev Devvarman 7-6 (6), 6-3. Nadals second-round opponent will be Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany. In other mens matches. fifth-seeded Richard Gasquet of France beat Florian Mayer of Germany 6-3, 7-6 (2); sixth-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland overcame Andreas Seppi of Italy 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, and eighth-seeded John Isner of United States beat local Di Wu 5-7, 7-6 (4), 6-3 after nearly two hours. Former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki beat Monica Niculescu of Romania 6-3, 6-1 to remain on course to face Williams in the quarterfinals. Greg Stroman Womens Jersey . "Yeah, ," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Tim Settle Womens Jersey . Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseys.net/. Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Trey Quinn Womens Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. Cheap Redskins Store . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. MOSCOW -- Heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko gave Alexander Povetkin his first loss by earning a unanimous decision to keep his WBA and IBF belts on Saturday. Klitschko knocked down Povetkin three times in the seventh round. All three judges ruled 119-104 each for Klitschko (61-3, 52 KO), handing Povetkin his first defeat in 27 fights. Klitschko stuck to his usual tactics, scoring frequently off his left jab and forcing Povetkin to attack, but the Russian rarely succeeded. Klitschko first knocked Povetkin down with a combination 51 seconds into the seventh round. He floored Povetkin again with a left hook 35 seconds later, and again with 57 second left, but the Russian recovered.dddddddddddd "Povetkin is a fighter with high spirit," said Klitschkos elder brother, Vitali. "He fought till the end. I do not think the bout could have been finished earlier. If Wladimir could do it he would have certainly done it." Povetkin became the mandatory challenger for Klitschko when he beat Hasim Rahman last September. Povetkin lost his regular WBA title, which he had defended four times before falling to Klitschko. The latter gave up the belt in 2011 when he was elevated by the WBA to super champion after beating David Haye. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Natrag na “Kalibracija - savjeti, iskustva i postavke”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.

Ads

Info tab

Ukupno je: 31 korisnik/ca online; 1 registriran/a, 0 skrivenih i 30 gostiju.
Registriranih korisnika/ca: Bing [Bot]
Najviše korisnika/ca istovremeno online bilo je: 183 dana 12 pro 2016, 09:24.
Ukupno postova: 23981.
Ukupno tema: 3394.
Ukupno korisnika/ca: 7479.
Najnoviji/a korisnik/ca: junkts.
Rođendan, danas, nema nitko.