od physical condition he scored a lot o

Sekcija o kalibraciji televizora i ostale HD opreme, razmjena iskustava, savjeta, testnih alata i postavki nakon kalibracije po modelima.
lw789
DivX v6.x.x

od physical condition he scored a lot o

15 ruj 2018, 07:22

WINNIPEG -- Mike Reilly was happy and relieved it was Edmonton Eskimos turn to be on the right side of a close game. The Eskimos quarterback threw for 418 yards and one touchdown as his team dug its way out of a big hole to defeat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 35-27 in overtime Friday. Hugh Charles ran nine yards for the winning TD and Shamawd Chambers hauled in the two-point convert pass. "Weve had our fair share of games where theyve been just like this and weve been on the other end," said Reilly, who didnt tally any rushing yards after running for 113 yards in a 25-7 win over the Bombers last weekend. "I dont think that anything would break this team, but another one of those would be tough to swallow." Edmonton, which has lost five games this season by five or fewer points, lifted its record to 3-9, leaving the 2-10 Bombers in the CFL basement in front of 28,859 fans at Investors Group Field who booed at the end of the game. Winnipeg had led 27-11 early in the third quarter before the Eskimos started chipping away to force overtime after a wild tipped pass late in regulation. After being down 27-14 going into the fourth quarter, Edmonton backup quarterback Kerry Joseph made it 27-24 with 5:48 left when he plunged in for a one-yard TD. Winnipegs next possession included an Eskimos penalty that kept a drive alive, but Bombers kicker Sandro DeAngelis went wide left on a 35-yard field-goal attempt and Edmonton cornerback Joe Burnett brought it out to the one-yard line. Reilly almost had a pass picked off and then missed on another forcing the Eskimos to punt. Winnipeg got possession at midfield, but also ended up punting with 1:29 left. Edmonton started from its own 29-yard line and a flukey play kept the drive alive. On third down with 10 yards to go, Reilly started scrambling and threw a long pass that bounced off Bomber defensive back Demond Washingtons fingers into the hands of Eskimos receiver Fred Stamps for a 51-yard gain. "I just know Mikey, he put a lot of muscle behind it and it slipped through a lot of guys hands and it came into mine," said Stamps, who led all receivers with eight catches for 157 yards. "Our quarterback will give us opportunity. I guess the football gods were looking down on us on that one." Edmonton was called for an illegal block and the ball moved back to Winnipegs 40-yard line. Reilly then completed a 30-yard pass to receiver Chambers. Reilly went back to a wide-open Chambers in the end zone, but the receiver dropped the ball and Edmonton settled for a 17-yard field goal from Hugh ONeill to send the game into overtime tied 27-27. Edmontons overtime possession was also helped when Bomber Cauchy Muamba was called for a face mask. Winnipeg head coach Tim Burke thought Washington was trying to intercept the pass to Stamps and that was the wrong play at the wrong time. "A veteran guy would have knocked the ball down and we would have won," Burke said. It also didnt help they had some injuries, a missed field goal,bad penalties and starting QB Max Hall left the game late in the fourth quarter with what Burke suspected might be an injury to the rib area. Hall was 18-of-27 for 253 yards with two interceptions and one TD. "We definitely had a chance to win this game and did everything we could to lose it at the end," Burke said. Veteran Bombers receiver Terrence Edwards, who caught his first TD of the year on a 12-yard pass from Hall, agreed with his coach. "We just gave it away, thats as simple as I can put it," Edwards said. Adarius Bowman had a 12-yard TD reception for the Eskimos. ONeill also made field goals from 22, 35 and 46 yards, but went wide left from 17 yards out for a single. Winnipeg backup QB Jason Boltus ran one yard for a TD, while Jovon Johnson, playing safety for the first time since November 2011 instead of his usual cornerback spot, ran 49 yards on a fumble return for his TD 32 seconds into the third quarter to make the score 27-11. DeAngelis added field goals from 27 and 32 yards. The Bombers led 14-0 after the first quarter and mounted a 20-0 lead until O Neill connected on his field goal at 8:07 of the second quarter. Edmonton took advantage of a turnover after linebacker JC Sherritt Hall intercepted Hall, which led to Bowmans TD and a 20-11 halftime score. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Youth Cowboys Jerseys . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyschina.com ... up-jersey/. The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. Darren Woodson Jersey . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. Leighton Vander Esch Jersey . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes confirmed he was driving the second car in an alleged race on city streets that led to teammate Marcell Dareus crashing his 2012 Jaguar into a tree last week. "I was there. I was involved in it," said Hughes following practice Wednesday. Hughes said Hamburg Town police have contacted him regarding his role in the accident, which occurred near Ralph Wilson Stadium and about 3 hours after the team ended a minicamp practice on Friday. He added no other Bills players were involved. Hughes repeatedly said, "the facts are the facts," in declining to answer any other questions because the police are still investigating. His comments come a day after police announced Dareus had been arrested and charged with reckless endangerment and ticketed for several traffic violations, including drag racing. After receiving a ccomplaint of two cars racing at high speeds near a shopping mall just before the start of rush-hour, police arrived to discover Dareus Jaguar badly damaged after crashing into a tree near a busy intersection.dddddddddddd Dareus was arrested and then released and is scheduled to appear in court June 17. No one was hurt in the one-car crash. Hughes acknowledged he was driving the second vehicle, a black Camaro. Dareus has not spoken publicly about what happened. The 2011 first-round draft pick is taking the next two weeks off from voluntary practices after consulting with coach Doug Marrone. Marrone previously said he knew who was driving the second vehicle, but declined to reveal who because of the police investigation. The accident occurred about a month after Dareus was arrested in his native Alabama and charged with possession of synthetic marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Natrag na “Kalibracija - savjeti, iskustva i postavke”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 2 gosta.

Ads

Info tab

Ukupno je: 31 korisnik/ca online; 1 registriran/a, 0 skrivenih i 30 gostiju.
Registriranih korisnika/ca: Bing [Bot]
Najviše korisnika/ca istovremeno online bilo je: 183 dana 12 pro 2016, 09:24.
Ukupno postova: 23981.
Ukupno tema: 3394.
Ukupno korisnika/ca: 7479.
Najnoviji/a korisnik/ca: junkts.
Rođendan, danas, nema nitko.